You can Find the Master of information computer system â€“ MCIS Old Question - Software Project Management (SPM) first semester here.
MCIS Old Question - Software Project Management (SPM)
Course: Software Project Management
1. Explain the limitations of Conventional Software Life Cycle with its remedies.
2. Explain methods of Software cost estimation? Explain process improvement methods, briefly?
3. Explain different activities carried out in different phases of software life cycle with reference to a suitable software life cycle model?
4 Explain the importance of software do you mean by software life cycle artifact sets? Explain the type of management artifact sets?
5. Define the term software framework. Explain software architecture in management perspective?
6. Draw the network model of following given project and find the cost of critical path. Explain the role of float/slage in this analysis.
7. Explain the important metrics for project control and process instrumentation managing a modern software process?
8. Explain next generation cost model?
CASE STUDY: 100 taps were fixed in 6 hours at Rs.4000. In 2 hours 55 taps were fixed at Rs. 1200. Perform Earned Value i.e. calculate BCWS, BCWP, ACWP, SVI, CVI, SV, CV. 9. Explain the activities and responsibilities of Software Engineering process Authority and SEEA?
10. Write short notes on any two:
- Change Management
- Round-trip engineering