What Are The Activities Performed Using Html?
- HTML is a tool that allows the rendering of the web pages and creation of it using the editor.
- The web page can be created with easy to use tags, browser compatible code and list of items.
- Simple documentation can be created using the tools that is being provided by HTML.
- Images can be displayed in variety of ways and text can be made floated using the special tags defined in HTML version.
- The pieces of information can be combined together to describe the items and other items on different web pages.