What Are The Functions Of Machine Readable Descriptions?
- Machine readable descriptions allow the managers to manage the content by adding the meaning to the content used.
- It provides a structured knowledge of the system for which the content is being written.
- Machine processes the knowledge of changing the content using the processes by reasoning and inference.
- It provides meaningful resources and results that can be used to perform the information task automatically and more easily.
- Research gathering information is being provided in the semantic web solutions and provides the content to be written accordingly.