- The web page requires some functions that allow accessing of it in an easy and comfortable way.
- There are three ways in which the web page can be accessed and the data can be retrieved from it.
The three ways are as follows:
- The URL first should always point to the data that needs to be represented or accessed.
- Accessing of the URL should provide the data back to the client that has requested for it.
- The relationship between the data and the server is represented in such a way that it points in additional URLs as well.The other URLs consist of the data residing on their server through which it can be accessed.