What Is The Function Of Semantic Web Stack?
- Semantic web stack is used to provide architecture for the Semantic web and it deals in relationships related to the components.
- Semantic web stack provides the functions to be used in the components and provides the content structure.
- Syntax of the XML can be provided within the documents and it has the association with no semantics having the meaning of the content.
- XML is represented as the major component used with the technologies and it provides the process to be made standardized.
- Semantic web stack uses the programs and store it in the stack so the technologies are gathered at one place and used for the benefit to provide something easy and useful.