What Is The Purpose Of Semantic Web?
- Semantic web allowed the user to find, share and combine the information to transfer it from one place to another very easily.
- It allows the working of current web and makes it more secure and usable by showing the information.
- The users are allowed to use the Web for carrying out the tasks of finding the folder or categories and it just makes it easy.
- Semantic web provides the instructions for the machine to execute the tasks by providing the interpreter that can interpret it.
- Machines can perform the task provided by the Semantic Web and it involves finding, combining and acting on the information that is present on the web.