- Formulation of marketing plans and policies in consultation with the chief executive or managing director.
- Development of marketing mix and marketing program for all products of the company.
- Supervision and control over sales manager, advertising manger, product manager and marketing services manager who are responsible for implementing marketing program.
- Development of new markets, new products, new channels and new innovations in the field of marketing.
- Growth of existing markets for company’s products.
- Selection management and control of channels of distribution.
- Modification of marketing plans and programs on the basis of feedback of information from customers and channel members.
- Management of change due to changing customer needs, competition, etc. and maintaining good public relations.
Artificial Intelligence C Programming Cloud Computing Computer Graphics Data Communications Data Mining and Data Warehousing Data Structure and Algorithm Database Management System Digital Image Processing Digital LogicDistributed Database System E-Commerce Fundamentals of Computer IT Project Management Machine Learning Microprocessors OOP Java Operating System Optical Fiber Communication Real Time System
Adventure in English II Banking Business Environment Business Law Business Statistics Corporate Finance Digital Marketing Financial Institutions and Market Financial Management Fundamentals of SociologyGeneral Psychology Human Resource Management Investment Management Macroeconomics Management Information System - MIS Marketing Microeconomics Microfinance Nepalese Society and Politics Operation Management