Semantic Web Technologies - Short Question Answer
Here in this section of Semantic Web Technologies Short Questions Answers, We have listed out some of the important Short Questions with Answers which will help students to answer it correctly in their University Written Exam.
1. What Are The Security Design Principles Used In Web Security?
The Security Design Principles used in Web Security are as follows:
- Least Privilege: this provides the security for the system and provides a way to limit the resources given to a process when it starts.
- Defence in Depth: the defence of the website is to provide the depth in the content such that it becomes hard for someone to break it.
- Secure Weakest Link: this way the security can’t be breached as most of the attacks will be on the weak links only.
- Fail-safe Stance: provide a way to have the security such that if one security fails then it will have the model that will support it.
- Secure By Default: there are security that can be provided by default to secure the websites from being hacked.
- Simplicity: the design principles of the website should be simple to use and it should be easy customizable.
- Usability: the design of the website should be usable such that anyone can use the website.
2. Explain The Components Of The Semantic Web In Detail?
The components used in semantic web are as follows:
- XML schema is used to store the data but it also provides and restricts the user to use the structure and content of the element being in use.
- RDF provides an expressing data models. It also deals in the relationships between them.
- The model based in RDF can be represented in much syntax that meets the standard web quality.
- RDF schema provided added functionality that describes the properties and classes using the based resources.
- The semantic web is used in a generalized-hierarchy way that can be used with clients and properties.
- SPARQL provides a protocol and uses the query language to knw about the web data sources.
3. What Is The Function Of Semantic Web Stack?
- Semantic web stack is used to provide architecture for the Semantic web and it deals in relationships related to the components.
- Semantic web stack provides the functions to be used in the components and provides the content structure.
- Syntax of the XML can be provided within the documents and it has the association with no semantics having the meaning of the content.
- XML is represented as the major component used with the technologies and it provides the process to be made standardized.
- Semantic web stack uses the programs and store it in the stack so the technologies are gathered at one place and used for the benefit to provide something easy and useful.
4. What Are The Different Components Used In Semantic Web?
- Semantic web uses different formats and technologies that enables it to provide great extent on the web.
- Semantic web provides the collection of data that are having relationship with each other.
- It also has the components that are enabled by technologies and provide the description of concepts, terms and relationships.
- The components that are used in semantic web follows:
- Resource Description Framework (RDF): this is used as a method to define the information and general queries of the system.
- RDF Schema (RDFS): this consists of the file data type format and helps in storing the data.
- Simple Knowledge Organization System (SKOS)
- SPARQL, an RDF query language
5. What Are The Challenges Faced By The Technology?
The challenge that is being provided by semantic web includes the following:
- Vastness: this includes the large group of pages that is being accessed by the users using the existing technology.
This consists of any automated system that is good in reasoning and deals with the very high inputs.
- Vagueness: it occurs due to the queries that are being provided by the content providers.
If the query terms are matched then the knowledge can be combined together to find the knowledge.
- Uncertainty: includes uncertain value that can provide the correspondence using the different probability.
- Inconsitency: is the very big challenge that provides logical contradictions between the ontologies.
It combines the resources to answer the questions that are being raised by the theories and sources of it.
6. What Are The Ways In Which The Web Page Can Be Accessed?
- The web page requires some functions that allow accessing of it in an easy and comfortable way.
- There are three ways in which the web page can be accessed and the data can be retrieved from it.
The three ways are as follows:
- The URL first should always point to the data that needs to be represented or accessed.
- Accessing of the URL should provide the data back to the client that has requested for it.
- The relationship between the data and the server is represented in such a way that it points in additional URLs as well.The other URLs consist of the data residing on their server through which it can be accessed.
7. What Are The Examples Of Using The Non-semantic Web Page?
- To make the web page more meaningful by adding the content or performing the automated tasks semantic web is used.
- Non-Semantic web page is used to provide the easy to use tags in there and get the functions performed to execute the tasks.
- The tags that are used:
- This tag provides an easy way to represent the information without following a pattern like semantic web pages.
- Semantic web pages are described like for the same web page content:
8. What Are The Functions Of Machine Readable Descriptions?
- Machine readable descriptions allow the managers to manage the content by adding the meaning to the content used.
- It provides a structured knowledge of the system for which the content is being written.
- Machine processes the knowledge of changing the content using the processes by reasoning and inference.
- It provides meaningful resources and results that can be used to perform the information task automatically and more easily.
- Research gathering information is being provided in the semantic web solutions and provides the content to be written accordingly.
9. What Is The Use Of Semantic Web Solutions?
- Semantic web solutions provide publishing methodologies that is designed for the data.
- Resource description framework or RDF is also used and included in the semantic web solutions.
- The technologies used in are being combined to provide the descriptions and replacement of the web documents.
- Web ontology languages are used to describe the links between various texts and languages.
- It includes a manifest that consists of all the descriptive data stored in the web-accessible databases.
- The markup is used within the documents that are related to XML and the layout is being rendered using it.
10. What Is The Function Of Semantic Html?
- Semantic HTML provides the traditional methodologies to work and markup the code according to the guidelines.
- It doesn’t specify the layout details in which the HTML needs to be presented or written.
- Semantic HTML uses the old tags like <em> that denotes emphasis rather than <i> tag that used to denote italics.
- Layout details are web browser dependent and it is placed according to the combination of Cascading style sheets.
- The semantic of the objects are also not described by the use of items and by using their sales and price details.
11. What Are The Activities Performed Using Html?
- HTML is a tool that allows the rendering of the web pages and creation of it using the editor.
- The web page can be created with easy to use tags, browser compatible code and list of items.
- Simple documentation can be created using the tools that is being provided by HTML.
- Images can be displayed in variety of ways and text can be made floated using the special tags defined in HTML version.
- The pieces of information can be combined together to describe the items and other items on different web pages.
12. What is Money Laundering?
Money Laundering is the process by which illegal funds and assets are converted into legitimate
funds and assets.
13. What Is Being Provided By Metadata Tags?
- Metadata tags provide the keywords that are used for the search engine to make the website or the web page search engine friendly.
- It is a method to categorize the content of the web pages on the search engine so that it can be easily found by the browsers.
Metadata tags are represented as:
<meta name="keywords" content="computing, computer, comp" />
<meta name="description" content="Hello world" />
<meta name="author" content="Rohit Kumar" />
- Metadata tags provide good description in the tags and allow the content to be displayed for better performance of the web pages.
14. What Are The Design Flaws Involved In Html Forms?
- The design flaws are involved in HTML as it provides one step process i.e. from client to server.
- The processing finishes there and it doesn’t provide further processes to be done on the forms.
- Forms involve the complicated path to traverse and HTML failed to make the traversing easier.
- Management of the HTML forms isn’t easy as it requires reinterpreting the data format at every stage of the life cycle.
- HTML forms are not used due to its bad management and the provisions that are being provided for creations and modification.
15. What Is The Limitation Of Html Forms?
- HTML forms are hard to initialize the data of the form and it provides no user experience as user needs to remember the form information.
- HTML form provides a unique control of defining the data that is initially being filled up.
- It uses the small bits of initialization data that is present in the overall document while defining the control.
- A new form needs to be constructed to fill the form again as it holds no data as the backup to fill the information with.
- A template replacement facility is not being provided on application servers that stores the data and doesn’t allow the users to fill up again and again.
16. Why Is Html Used In Semantic Web?
- HTML is a standard language that communicates between the server and the client’s system.
- The files that are given on the computer can be divided into human and machine readable form.
- Most of the documents are written in HTML form and it uses multimedia objects in a better way by using the images and forms.
- HTML is a standard output method for responding to the client’s request and respond accordingly.
- HTML provides a way to generate the response of the web when the client request any data from the server.
17. What Are The Limitations Of Html?
- HTML is also known as HyperText Markup Language provides the creation of the web pages.
- The HTML pages are the documents that can be read by the server, and are not the best fit to be read by humans.
- HTML forms have the dependency on scripting languages and it results in complex document creation that consumes more time.
- HTML doesn’t initialize the form data properly and doesn’t make it easier for the users to enter the information once.
- HTML is having some limitations with the use of forms that doesn’t allow encoding formats, urlencoded or multipart forms.
18. Why Is Semantic Web Regarded As Integrator?
- Integrator allows more than one data to be integrated using different content and information in the system.
- Semantic web provides the integrator that runs across different platforms for the applications that need to be published on the web.
- Semantic web provides the semantics or the metadata for the web that can be used to represent the status model reflecting the current technologies.
- It provides and support different fields to be integrated in one technology and can be worked upon.
- It provides tools that can be supported by applications and integrated in a platform that is used to create the applications.
19. Why Is Semantic Web So Useful For The Development Of Web?
- Semantic web provides the instructions for the machines that can be understood and the response should be produced from the system.
- Semantic web provides an interpreter that can interpret the instructions to the machine and translate them further to make it in human readable form with their meaning.
- Semantic web provides the information regarding the data format that requires understanding of the semantically structured data.
- Semantic web allows the user to use the tools to analyze the data on the web and it also have the content, links and other transactions between the people.
- It provides the applications in many areas like blogging, publishing, etc. This way the applications can be created and circulated around.
20. What Is The Purpose Of Semantic Web?
- Semantic web allowed the user to find, share and combine the information to transfer it from one place to another very easily.
- It allows the working of current web and makes it more secure and usable by showing the information.
- The users are allowed to use the Web for carrying out the tasks of finding the folder or categories and it just makes it easy.
- Semantic web provides the instructions for the machine to execute the tasks by providing the interpreter that can interpret it.
- Machines can perform the task provided by the Semantic Web and it involves finding, combining and acting on the information that is present on the web.
21. Why Is Semantic Web Used In Current System?
- Semantic Web provides framework on which the applications can be made and developed using the tools.
- It allows the data to be shared and reused between many applications and other enterprise level applications.
- W3C also known as World Web Consortium uses the development libraries for the Semantic web standards.
- The semantic web describes the web of data that can be directly or indirectly gets executed on the client machine.
- This uses disambiguity principle that doesn’t allow the ambiguous solution to be provided with the system.
22. What Is The Main Function Of Semantic Web?
- Semantic web is a collaborative effort by the W3C and it is used to promote the common formats for data.
- It removes ambiguity from the form of data being represented on the World Wide Web.
- Semantic web allows the inclusion of the semantic content that describes the format in the web pages.
- It converts the unstructured content on the web and makes it more structured for the daily use.
- It consists of the web of data to represent it on the website and build it using the Resource Description Framework.