- The priority driven scheduling of periodic tasks is perform on single
- A restricted periodic task is The restricted model means:
- A fixed number independent periodic task
- Jobs comprising these tasks are ready for execution as soon as they are
- Jobs can be preempted at any
- Jobs never suspend
- New task only admitted after an acceptance
- The period of task is the minimum inter release time of jobs.
- There are no aperiodic or sporadic task.
- Scheduling decisions are made immediately upon the job release and
- Algorithms are event driven, not clock
- The content switched overload are negligibly
Artificial Intelligence Cloud Computing Computer Graphics Data Communications Data Mining and Data Warehousing Data Structure and Algorithm Database Management System Digital Image ProcessingDistributed Database System Fundamentals of Computer IT Project Management Machine Learning Microprocessors OOP Java Operating System Optical Fiber Communication