What is Interview?
It is a face to face verbal communication between two individuals. It helps to appraise the candidates’ suitability of job.
The interview process
The interview process has following steps:
- Preparation: structured , unstructured, job description and job specification
- Which technique:-structured, unstructured or semi structured
- One by one, panel or group interview
- Conduct: information exchange
- Termination : Thanking the applicants
Types of Interviews
Types of Interviews: There are following types of interview commonly used in organization.
- Unstructured :
- Question are not planned in advance
- It is just a conversational
- Questions depend on
- Substantial time
- Necessary questions or basic questions are planned in
- But, interviewer may ask additional related question in the area of
- The interviewer prepares a list of question in advance and does not asked beyond
- It helps to rate the
- Useful to interview large number of