The advantages of using the JSP technology are shown below:
- JSP pages are dynamically compiled into servlets and thus, the developers can easily make updates to presentation code.
- JSP pages can be pre-compiled.
- JSP pages can be easily combined to static templates, including HTML or XML fragments, with code that generates dynamic content.
- Developers can offer customized JSP tag libraries that page authors access using an XML-like syntax.
- Developers can make logic changes at the component level, without editing the individual pages that use the application’s logic.