Uses audio signals to indicate patterns of data or the features of data mining results.
Patterns are transformed into sound and music.
To identify interesting or unusual patterns by listening pitches, rhythms, tune and melody.
Steps involved in DNA analysis
- Semantic integration of heterogeneous, distributed genome databases
- Similarity search and comparison among DNA sequences
- Association analysis: Identification of co-occuring gene sequences
- Path analysis: Linking genes to different stages of disease development
- Visualization tools and genetic data analysis