Apart from tangible qualities, the product has a series of totally intangible attributes. All those services that add value to the product and that are centered in consumer-oriented attention are included in this last group (whether in premarketing, marketing or post-marketing).
Main services include:
- Demonstration and advising.
- Reparation and replacement of faulty pieces.
- Time and delivery compliance.
- Training on use instructions.
- Installation and starting up (in the case of machinery).
- Those related to answering complaints and claims. These services try to satisfy consumers’ needs in a period that goes beyond the purchasing process, providing safety, follow-up and containment to the buyer, assistance in case of difficulties or doubts that may appear after the purchase.